Monday, January 29, 2007

Library 2.0 Thing 6

Mashups are cool. Some librarians have done some cool things with them. I liked the "trading cards" kind of style that flickr offers. If you had a lot of time to get really into this stuff, you can do amazing things. For me however, I enjoyed reviewing and peaking into other peoples pages. I could probably create my own page using mashups if I spent some time uploading all these pictures I have on my computer. However, I'm spending most of my time working on school assignments and doing Library 2.0 on the side. Regardless, I think mashups are cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Virtual Services Team said...

I hope you will try out at least one of them - they are fun and not too hard to use. Thing 10 is working with image generators, and that is even more fun!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home