Monday, January 29, 2007

Library 2.0 Thing 7

I want to do a technology blog today on web design and the use of Firefox. Why the heck aren't more people using that web browser. IE has dominated so much of our life, but man, things look so much better on Firefox, or at least easier to work with. I thank my fellow coworker m. tominaga for talking me into taking LIBR 240 this semester. This is one of the coolest classes I've taken in the library science program. I get to make web pages and learn even more about internet applications. Very nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger name said...

I couldn't agree more. Firefox is so much better then IE, after you start using it you don't want to use IE again. Ever. The tabbing alone makes it worth it.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Virtual Services Team said...

Yes, Firefox is very good - I hope they can subvert the dominant paradigm and blow IE out of the water!

LIBR 240 is definitely a cool class to take - that's great you are enjoying it. I also took 246 one semester. We coverered xml and I learned how to make some really cool pages!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home