Monday, January 29, 2007

Library 2.0 Thing 9

Rss Feeds
Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use? Which Search tool was the easiest for you? Which was more confusing? What kind of unuseful feeds did you find in your travels? Or what kind of unusual ones did you find? What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds?

TBC....
I think, just using bloglines and searching their site was easiest. I did add a few blogs from my friends myspace pages, and a few pages from livejournal of my other friends blogs. I liked the variety of feeds I found. You can get the news, and current news on such random topics of california quail. Weird.

1 Comments:

Blogger Virtual Services Team said...

Great job working on Learning 2.0. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the RSS exercises. Some people found it confusing.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home